Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Glimpse Of Other Realities

A year ago when my host Anthony approached me about starting this radio show I was not greatly surprised at the opportunity. After all the spirit world has been knocking on my door since I was a child and I always saw the world a little differently than most people. The only difference was that I was going to be talking about it weekly and everything I had felt and learned about the supernatural I could express with experience and relay it to the subject being discussed. Except for when I did my readings as a medium, I mostly tried to hide that side of my self  but now I was going to talk openly to the public and it was being encouraged. It took a while to get used to it but when something is meant to be,things fall into place and this show was no exception.

One of the questions I get all the time is if I am more open minded since researching all these controversial subjects or more of a skeptic, and my answer is both. By that I mean I realize that incidents do happen in the real world that defy fiction. I have witnessed it myself. When you are in the middle of it and you have to describe it, of course it is going to look foolish or out of sorts to others who were not there. It is outside the normal scope of  the every day world. But this is all the more reason to report it and get it documented whenever possible. We are constantly making new discoveries and opening doors. On the other hand, you can't be gullible and believe just anything that comes your way. You have to research it first and prove that this not what it looks like. The good side of that is for once it's good to be wrong.

When Ecto Portal first started I always told the listeners that I wanted this to be a safe forum for those who have something to talk about that goes beyond the normal way of looking at the world. We have had ghost investigators, psychics, mediums, UFO witnesses, witches, vampires, Thelemites and mystics on our show and I am interested in talking to more. I want to hear from the listeners your experiences, your hopes and what you think would be a good subject to cover. We try to seek out that which is hidden and bring it to the light. It takes the mystery out of what is known as the occult. But there will always be something out there that is secret and not often talked about. Perhaps we will find it and you will hear it on our show first.

I will speak to you all on the air tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment