Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Your Dreams: Welcome To Reality

Dreams play an important role in our lives from the time we are infants all the way till we are at the end of our lives yet most of us underestimate and sadly ignore the much of the time.  They come to us to show us what is going on inside our psyche, as warnings of things to come, visitations from loved ones and also ideas uniquely for us to bring into the world.  I should know, I have had vivid and sometimes prophetic dreams since childhood. I have warnings of others being ill, was shown when someone was lying or stealing from me and made the guilty parties confess it, predicted the coming weather,  had loved ones who had passed visit me, received information I needed for my writing, and I was even told about getting a much needed job. It sounds like a bit of a tall order but it's true and that is not even half of it.  I never asked for these dreams to come in,  they just came and I had to deal with it.  When I was a child it was down right scary not only for me but for my family who luckily listened to me and checked out what I was saying and took it seriously after that. Later in adult life in my thirties I had a period where I was living with roommates and I would tune in to what they were doing by dreaming about it.One afternoon I took a nap and I had vivid dream where I saw my room mate in a doctors office. When he came home I told him that I dreamed about him and he had red rashes all over his chest and back areas.  I pointed the places to him.  He said Verna I just came back from the doctor and those were my symptoms.  He seemed very annoyed. I can't say I blamed him but it just came about spontanously as usual and I couldn't help it.  Then another time we were all at the table eating breakfast and I absent mindedly mentioned that I had a dream about a turquoise blue record player.  My other roommate turned to me astonished and told me that he was at a party that night and him and his friends talked about a turquoise blue turn table they had as kids.  He told me half joking: Stop tuning into my conversations. Of course I wasn't.  Not on purpose.

Another aspect of dreaming that is over looked is what I call waking dreams.  What is known as day dreaming only it goes a little deeper than your average day dreams.However don't dismiss what you day dream about. If you are sitting at your job and you are day dreaming about doing something else constantly,  it's sign that you need to start acting on what you truly wish for.  But if we start to day dream about something and suddenly the dream takes on a life of it's own,  then you have another realm of day dreaming what is termed as dreaming true.This is separate from day dreaming about things you like or wish you were doing. They can come out of those dreams however when you start to day dream and suddenly the dream starts to build it's own scenery.  You are tapping into another side of yourself that is normally hidden and it's coming out because there is something you need to take a look at. It is your inner self telling you what you need to pay attention to. Follow the vision and see what is showing you.  Don't dismiss it, write it down.  All of it.  Day and night visions. If they don't make sense to you now they will later if you look at them and think long and hard.  The answer will come. You might even dream it.

Nightmares are also important although none of us want to remember them.They show us the shadow side of our lives that we need to take a look at and purge.  To clear the atmosphere of nightmares and negative spirit energy,  take an incense dish and a charcoal disc and burn ground coffee on it.  The scent clears the air and neutralizes it.  As an alternative you can burn an incense called dragon's blood.  It's a resin from a plant species called Dracaena that comes from a tree native to Malaysia, The Canary Islands and Indonesia the plant is ruled by Mars.The scent is quite powerful so you may end up coughing but it really does clear the air well. You may wish to add Frankencense to calm after burning the Dragon's Blood incense.. Open the window to let in air.  The dragon's blood can be quite heavy in the room if you are trying to sleep.

Alternately to increase dreams you may wish to burn mugwort or drink mugwort tea. It's an herb ruled by the moon and it has a different effect than other herbs made to induce sleep such as hops or Valerian.  Those herbs relax the body but mugwort helps strictly with the dreaming side.

Whatever happens when you start to tap into your dreams,  don't worry if you start to experience dreams that repeat or seem unpleasant.  They are there to help you and the reason they are coming in is to let you know that it can still be changed. On the other hand don't dismss them either. Go with your intuition. If something does not feel right then always pay attention and look ino all aspects of what you may be experiencing before you put it aside.  And of course there are the pleasant beautiful dreams.  Cherish them. They are meant to show you that your life is meant to live in wonder and inspiration.  There is a unique plan unfolding inside each of us.  Let's take that plan from our dreams out in to the world.

I would love to hear more about your dreams over the air.
















No comments:

Post a Comment