Wednesday, September 7, 2016

DREAMS: TAPPING INTO THE ATMOSPHERE



When we dream it is common knowledge that our brains are busy cataloging our experiences of the day; sights, sounds, words, ideas.  Why does our brain try to make sense of these collected and random images and ideas?  Modern science tells us it is our brain coping and working through them, some are moved to memory others are kept on standby to be re-considered and possibly revisited.  Is all this effort merely for our own use?  Are we programmed by someone else, perhaps somewhere else to preserve and review so that they can also review the collected experiences?

Dreams are an interesting variation to our waking world.  In our dreams we visit familiar and unfamiliar places.  We meet and talk to people that we know, knew and don't know.  We visit places we love or are comfortable to us, and we visit places that are alien and strange to us.

Many of us have dreams that occur more than once, we go to a specific place, and we have similar feelings and react in the same way each time. 

I know many move to the reincarnation theory that these are simply past locations and people, from another lifetime.  What if they were places and someone else and we are shown these places in an exchange?  Perhaps someone else reviews our experiences in our dreams and even waking hours, and in return sometimes we are taken to or shown other places where they live.  Or maybe we are shown these other places and people to simply see how we react to them? When we see them, what do we feel?  What emotion is stirred by these places? 

In the past 7 or 8 years (about the same amount of time I have been actively into the paranormal), I have had all kinds of strange dreams of places and people I have never seen or heard of before.  Once in a while, after sleeping and dreaming for hours, I slowly begin to wake, and as I do, I hear what sounds like a closed room and hearing the voices of people talking around me.

I have heard the sounds of footsteps, chairs moving, people in a warehouse, medial surgery, and loudspeakers.  One particular dream I had I was indoors on a small main street, sitting with other people inside a small store of some kind.  Out on the street I heard a vehicle slowly driving by with the announcement: "Everyone is to stay indoors; nobody is allowed outside on the streets after curfew; if you are visiting the museum it is closed."  I recall the sunshine in late afternoon or early evening.  There were tall trees along the street with leaves on them.  There were no people on the streets outside.  The sound of this loudspeaker was quite loud, and not just in a "dream state", but as if I was actually there hearing this message, sitting with others quietly listening indoors.

Am I tapping into someplace else?  Am I hearing others in some strange way?  Maybe we really do travel to other places or have a whole other life that we are oblivious to when we are asleep?  Maybe we do exist in two places at the same time.  Different experiences, places, people in our lives.  Maybe we possess both an elemental existence as well as a physical existence?  Once is subdued when focus is on the other, not entirely gone or turned off, but perhaps goes dormant.  Our physical body shifts to our elemental state when we sleep and that is the primary focus, and when we wake, the shift moves to our physical bodies.

This would certainly explain the memories of familiar people and places.  We do live to very different lives in two different planes of existence.  This of course all being theory on my part, but it also would incorporate the "past lives" theory, but instead being parallel lives instead of the past.

When I slowly wake from dreams I often hear conversations between people; sometimes they mention my name as if speaking of me indirectly. Other times I have heard a room full of people talking, like that of a conference room.

What does this mean? Who are they?  Many of the voices are not ones I have heard ever before.  A good deal of them are up to no good and have no good intentions whatsoever.  Am I being monitored due to ghost hunting?  Is it because I have immersed myself into Electronic Voice Phenomenon work that has attracted this attention?  It has been 7 years now, and other experiences have also come within this period. Perhaps EVP’s are recordings of people in their elements in this other plane of existence?  Maybe they can hear or see me and it is not a normal practice with them?

There are times I have terrifying nightmares, of violence, hatred and even angry deranged people yelling directly at me for no apparent reason.  Another test of aggression? To gage my reaction emotionally to an aggressor?

Dream are more mysterious than our waking world in my beliefs; we know so little, but we do know we have to relax our bodies and dedicate time to our elements to begin refreshed and anew.

Anthony Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment